“I have a wealth of promotional experience working in equestrian sport, particularly, but not exclusively in the world of show jumping, having started my professional equestrian career with British Showjumping, the governing body of the sport in the UK. I have worked for the past 17 years as a freelance consultant across Equestrian PR, communications and marketing.”
Click here for testimonials.
I can offer you the opportunity to access specialist advice and equestrian knowledge to help steer and grow your ‘brand’ and business through PR and marketing. On the one hand, I relish:
- Working in sports I love.
- The challenge of coming up with new creative BUT workable ideas which achieve tangible results for clients in terms of awareness and income streams.
- Exceeding client expectations for media coverage generated, achieved through a solid media contact base and a thorough understanding of how the different media work and what they are looking for – from print to digital magazines, through to social media and broadcast.
- Bringing out the best in a working team to over-deliver, I am equally happy driving or joining a team.
- Helping to solve problems and identifying the correct communications strategy to turn things around when needed.
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If I sound like a ‘match’ for your business and would like no-nonsense advice and recommendations for PR and marketing tactics which deliver real results please do call me for an informal, introductory chat.
I Can Provide…
Crisis Management & Image Protection
Reactive PR Service
Social Media Campaign Management & Monitoring
To find out more information, or to enquire about working with me, please visit by contact page by clicking the button below